When you replace your folders with metadata, you will be able to use more of the features of Office 365 in a completely new, and much more efficient way.
With a metadata structure, it is easy to find, work with and reuse documents.
MetaShare’s user-friendly and filter-based navigation makes it easier to find your documents. MetaShare tags your documents with metadata, eliminating the old way of browsing large amounts of folders.
MetaShare enables several ways to intuitively find your documents, but also to efficiently navigate over all documents in your organization. Metadata becomes your search filters. By clicking on the metadata that you have assigned to your documents, you create filters that quickly and automatically help you find the documents you need. If needed, you can also combine metadata filters with traditional document folders.
By replacing folders with metadata you will:
- Quickly find documents with easy filtering.
- Make the search engine in Office 365 / SharePoint more powerful, as you can also refine your search results with metadata.
- Reduce the number of duplicates, an original with different versions rather than duplicates.
- Label important documents with appropriate tags so that they can be easily identified.
- Enable different degrees of automation, such as automatic deletion, archiving and creation of different workflows.
MetaShare automates the work
MetaShare applies homogeneous metadata structures and document management settings in Office 365, giving you full control over your documents in Office 365.
- Workspaces do not need to be configured manually, as MetaShare homogeneously applies settings, filters, and views across all workspaces of a given configuration.
- Tags documents automatically based on user context. When you upload or create your documents, the unique labeling system ensures that your documents are structured in a clear way directly.
- Users are forced to fill in mandatory metadata fields when uploading / creating documents, which ensures that the documents comply with your document management policy.
- It is easy to create documents with MetaShare’s unique “suggested templates function” where metadata is applied when creating the document.
Design your own metadata structure
MetaShare is very flexible and built to fit your organization’s established document structure and vocabulary, components that build your metadata structure. It is easy to switch to MetaShare because users will recognize their current document structure and gradually be able to take advantage of all the new possibilities.